Many people may feel excited when holidays approach. Meanwhile, they also have an anxiety about overindulgence. It’s true that no one can resist delicious food at all, and how to protect oneself from suffering overindulgence of food has become the hot issue for people to pursue.
In fact, it’s easy for people to get away from the delicious food and feel better than overindulgence. Here I recommend you several tips.
1. Eat small portions. When holiday comes, there are lots of delicious foods to enjoy. Most people always forget to control the quantity of their eating. Instead, they indulge themselves in various kinds of delicious foods and eat until they feel full enough. Obviously this behavior is not so scientific. I advise you to choose some small portions to replace the foods that you want to eat. Although they’re small, they still can bring you the feeling of holiday, and make you have a better feeling rather than overindulgence.
2. Have breakfast as usual. Most people are inclined to skip breakfast when holiday comes, while this behavior will do harm to our health. The study points out that skipping breakfast can lead to the slow reflection in brain and people will get stupid if they stick to this bad habit in a long – term. Besides, skipping breakfast also can cause overeating in lunch. If you skip breakfast and start eating until lunch, you may feel starved when you see so many delicious foods and you cannot control yourself. You need more food to satisfy the starvation. As the result of overeating, more calories stay in your body and trouble your stomach, and that makes you feel sick or something else.
3. Don’t eat food that contains lots of calories and makes you feel hungry very soon. Foods such as cakes, muffins and other things should be taken into consideration. On the one hand, they cannot meet your need of starvation; on the other hand, the high calories they contain have bad influence on your health.
4. Don’t eat until you feel hungry. It is not wise for people to eat until they feel hungry. However, if you wait until you feel hungry, you cannot stop speeding the pace of your eating, and this behavior will cause a great burden to your stomach, and you also suffer sickness for a long time.
5. Leave the table when you feel full. Most people may still seat at the table when they are full. Actually, when you face a table of delicious food, your desire for food is still triggered, and you will eat more food without any conscious. So I advise you to leave the table when you feel full. What’s more, you can leave some foods later or the next day, such as cookies, muffins and cakes.Kuliner kota Malang