Month: August 2018
Drug tests are never exciting and funny, especially if you enjoy using cannabis and you have to do it due to employment. However, you should stop your fears, because if you have a drug test coming up, there are ways that could help you cleanse your body from THC thoroughly.
Even though drug tests are not popular among workers and employees. The main problem is that they are becoming amazingly popular in professional areas, both as part of workplace testing and as a filter during the hiring process.
If you know that you’re facing a drug test in the future, the last thing that you should do is fear. There are numerous ways to cheat the test such as use your friend’s urine, getting synthetic urine, drinking detox remedies that will help you flush out weed out of your system.
How Do Drug Tests Function?
We have to start from the very beginning, which means that you have to understand how drug tests work before you start preparing. Most of them will look for metabolites, which are tiny by-products left behind after your system processed the THC. One of the principal metabolites is THC-COOH, which is fat soluble so it will remain in fatty tissues in your body.
We can differentiate three main types of drug tests: hair follicle tests, blood tests, and urine tests. Urine tests, or as some people call it urinalysis, is the most commonly used by employers because it is affordable and simple to conduct.
If you want to pass a urine drug test, you must have 50 ng/ml of THC-COOH and less. So we can say, that you do not have to be completely clear to pass a drug test.
How Long Weed Stays In Your System?
If you have in mind that THC metabolites feature half-life on every seven days, which means that every seven days it will reduce the amount of it by 50%. Therefore you will be able to completely free yourself from THC-COOH within one month, of course, if you do not use cannabis in the meantime.
Most cannabis users cannot spare a full month to get clean. Since most tests will be held with a little notice, it is difficult to cleanse your body from weed metabolites. The most common problem is that urine drug test can detect cannabis for up to three weeks after consumption.
If you were a daily cannabis user, the period could prolong for 90 days max. On the other hand, a hair follicle test can turn up positive for months after consumption, but it is not common due to expensiveness.
Check here to learn the history of marijuana usage.
We are talking here about general figures, which means that your organism could function differently than these common numbers. Weed can stay in your system for less and even longer depending on various factors such as:
- How Often And How Much You Consume – Have in mind that more you use it, the more time you’ll need to cleanse yourself thoroughly. They will stick in your system for the most extended period, which could be a problem in the long run.
- Body Fat – If you remember that we noticed that weed metabolites would store themselves in fatty tissue. Therefore, if you have high levels of body fat, you will be able to accommodate more metabolites, and you will need more time to cleanse yourself.
- Metabolism Rate – Each has different metabolism rate because it depends on the food we eat, the amount of muscle mass, the exercise that we conduct, etc. Similar as we metabolize food at different rates, the cannabis is the same thing all over again. It is impossible to determine how fast is your body to reduce the amount of marijuana because it is an individual factor based on everything we’ve mentioned so far. If you want to calculate your mataboilsm rate, visit this particular website: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bmr_calculator.htm.
- Things You Consume – You probably know that there are numerous types of weed with different levels of THC. At the same time, there is a difference in the way you consume it. For example, edibles and concentrates feature higher levels of THC than flower. Vaporizing will provide you more THC to your body than casual smoking methods. At the same time, vaping, and eating edibles will leave more of weed metabolites in your organism than other consumption methods.
How To Flush Weed From Your System
- Dilute Your Urine – By drinking extraordinary amounts of water, you will be able to increase the water intake of your urine which will reduce the number of metabolites. However, it is risky, and it won’t provide you with a positive perspective for passing.
- Detox – The best thing that you can do is to avoid smoking or consuming anything that has THC and to conduct a natural detox session in a few weeks before a drug test. However, this means that your employer has told you the exact date for a drug test a few weeks before so that you can have plenty of time to increase chances of passing.